Friday, July 27, 2012

Pathfinder Homebrew: Miirikae

While my tastes are firmly rooted in the more flexible, enjoyable editions of Dungeons and Dragons that hark back to yesteryear, I do on occasion dip my toe into newer fare. Generally, this is only for offerings of Eberron, but recently, Paizo released the Advanced Race Creation Guide for Pathfinder. Since it hit the SRD, I thought I'd give it a swing. Below is a race I've used elsewhere, one that's based off of the Song Dragons of Faerun, and one that actually appeared before the adventure of Dragonborn (go figure!)


Wyrmforged

Created in ages past by the Magekings to serve as soldiers, assistants, and paramours, the Wyrmforged appear as anthropomorphic dragons. Slender and graceful, they stand some six to seven feet tall,  their scales a silver-blue color that shines like a well polished blade.






Racial Attributes:
Type: Monstrous Humanoid 3 RP
Size: Medium 0 RP
Speed: 30' (50' Average flight) 8 RP
Ability Modifiers: +2 Con +2 Wis -2 Cha 0 RP
Languages: Common Bonus:Draconic 0 RP
Racial Traits: Bite 1 RP
Breath Weapon 2 RP
(15' Cone:Fire 2d6)
Claws 2 RP
Darkvision 60' 0 RP
Total Points
16

No comments:

Post a Comment