Friday, August 10, 2012

The Big Blue Binder o' Talislanta

After a few pokes and prods from folks on IRC, I thought I'd share what exactly my Talislanta binder looks like. As I mentioned in a previous post, I had the core rulebook printed through printme1, the binder I supplied myself.




I might have to get the front cover reprinted elsewhere, in the original color. Trim the bleed, and it'll blend nicely with the binder itself. Still, can't say I'm displeased.




Depending on the art, the reproductions range from muddy to perfect. This one sits somewhere in between.


One thing I've still got to do is apply tabs. A row on the horizontal edge for Archetypes, tabs on the vertical to indicate chapters and important tables.

I'll be adding in printed materials, as well, including new archetypes, my own house rules, and for convenience, a stack of character sheets.

So there you have it, my Big Blue Binder. of Talislantian might!  I'll post later today about those aforementioned house rules, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment