- The Nightlands came to be guarded by a race of bestial warriors.
- Journeyers arrived from the heavens in a rain of fire, they railed against the cities of men.
- The Unliving Army of He Who Watches cleft the free peoples in twain, scattering thenations to the wind.
- Thearcane words were learned to animate the False Folk, who gathered the gems thatformed the Reforged Nations’ Wealth
- The greatest ruler of the Reforged Nations fell to an assassin's snare at a great feast.
- The Lord of All Waters gambled away the Ocean's Heart, source of the oceans.
- An Army of Abominations is rallied by the Dark Knight, a minion of He Who Watches
- A War between Abominations and the Reforged Nations waged for generations.
- Once again the Reforged Nations are scattered, a rent in the world formed, draining away magic. The False Men fell inanimate.
- The Cult-Army of the Serpent appears through the rent, order is restored under the Serpent's inhuman reign.
- Within he Nightlands, the Worm Eternal awakes from its slumber. The Barriers warded b the Bestial Folk begin to fray.
- The Worm Eternal's influence corrupts the Bestial Folk, they turn hard hearted and warlike under perverse words as sweet as honey.